Tag Archives: Nikola Tesla

Tied Together

We are held together like the stars—in firmament with ties inseparable—these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them—each of us is only part of a whole… If you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration—Nikola Tesla

When we look into the night sky, we more often think of stars as isolated from one another by vast expanses of empty space, not inseparable from one another as Tesla implies. And yet, despite appearances, Tesla is correct. There is no such thing as empty space, and everything in existence is one indivisible whole.

Quantum physics has discovered the universe is made up of only 5% matter, but the other 95%, which was once thought to be ‘empty space,’ is actually made up of approximately 20% ‘dark’ matter and 75% ‘dark’ energy.’ Dark matter and energy or not literally dark, but are called that because we know so little about them.  It is thought that dark matter acts as an underlying structure for the matter that we perceive as form and dark energy may be an  ‘anti-gravity force’ that allows the universe to continue expanding. Although it sounds as if matter, dark matter and dark energy are separate, they’re not.

If you were granted special vision and could see the universe at its most elemental level, you would find that everything is one thing. Instead of form or separation of any kind, the entire universe would appear to be a sea of perpetual, unrelenting movement or energy shifting back and forth between particle and wave. Like a piece of fabric that depends on the interweaving of fibers to remain whole, the universe depends on the interconnection of subatomic particles to remain whole. Subatomic particles, like cells of the body, have no meaning when isolated from one another.

Stars are not isolated islands in empty space, and neither is anything that appears to be separate in the material universe. We may think of ourselves as separate entities, but we too are part of the fabric of the whole. At the foundation of this magnificence, uniting and sustaining it all, we find consciousness, the force that puts energy into play. When we take the time to look within, we can feel the inseparable ties that Tesla recognized.

It’s impossible to say where we end and the rest of the world begins. We exist only in relationship… There is no such thing as a thing; there are only relationships.—Lynne McTaggart

I can tell you as a result of my research about the atoms this much: There is no matter as such All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration…I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness…We must assume the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.—Max Planck

Share

Crisis Management

Tao Te Ching: Chapter 64 When it is peaceful, it is easy to maintain. When it shows no signs, it is easy to plan. When it is fragile, it is easy to break. When it is small, it is easy to scatter. Act on it when it has not yet begun. Treat it when it… Continue Reading

Share
Filed Under: Tao

Tied Together

We are held together like the stars—in firmament with ties inseparable—these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them—each of us is only part of a whole… If you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration —Nikola Tesla When we look into the night sky, we more often think of… Continue Reading

Share